• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best car buying experience...EVER!

mjw

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
37   0
Reaction score
Anyone shopping for a newer used vehicle must check out Carvana. I bought a 3 year old Buick with 31K miles for $2 to $3,000 less than any dealer in a 100 mile radius. It came with a 7 day satisfaction guarantee and a 90 day, 4000 mile warrantee on top of the remaining factory warranty. similar to a "Certified Pre-owned Vehicle" from a dealership. The best part is I never saw or spoke to a human until the car was delivered to my house!

Their website allows you to see everything but underneath the vehicle. They highlight any flaws. Financing can be arranged through them, again without speaking or seeing a human. The have a service that researches the VIN and tells you if it was previously a fleet, lease or privately owned vehicle and if it was ever in a wreck. If there is a criticism it's the color of the car is not very good on their website. I had to do some "googling" to get a good view of the color.

They offer cars, pickups, SUV's and CUV's. They usually have a 300+ inventory typically around 6 years old and newer.

Check them out if your in the market for a new set of wheels. You'll be as surprised as I was.

Glad you liked your experiance, but I'm not handing out a single red cent for any vehicle without seeing it in person, up close and personal and driving it. There is just no way. I don't care what kind of guarantee or warranty comes with it, there's too many potential problems and headaches that may arise and I can't see or hear them on a computer screen. There's just no way.

Glad you liked your experiance, but I'm not handing out a single red cent for any vehicle without seeing it in person, up close and personal and driving it. There is just no way. I don't care what kind of guarantee or warranty comes with it, there's too many potential problems and headaches that may arise and I can't see or hear them on a computer screen. There's just no way.
Yupp same here

You bought a Buick? Was it the last car available? j/k :D I've checked out their website too. For a car with under 50k, and the potential to save $3,000 or so it's worth the risk when you have the 7 day warranty. I can't imagine test driving a car on a lot for more than 7 days before deciding to buy or not.

If there are any issues, a week should be ample time to sort it out or return it.

X3.

Ive found a lot of wreck repairs that show clean on carfax and other services..

As a car mechanic make this X4 its just not worth the time it would take to return it. they probably have a question sheet 30 pages long that you have to fill out and if they dont find your reasons satisfactory then they dont take it back, that is just speculation but thats how I see it going.

Believe it or not... A lot of people don't even test drive a car before buying it.

Friend of mine had a 70 Mustang for sale, fellow came to his house and looked at it, said " I need my mechanic uncle to come check it out" my buddy said fine with me. (Uncle never showed up) 2 days later the guy called back and said if he'd bring the car to six flags, he'd buy it. Never drove it, never even opened the hood. We met him at the six flags exit, his girl friend pulled up and dropped him off. He payed my buddy, got in it and drove away.

I purchased an 06 Hemi 4X4 extended cab with camper top..5yrs ago with 31k miles on it fully loaded. It had a salvage title, I have 101k on it now and it looks as good, and runs as good as the day I bought it..Good thing is the more miles I get on it, the better miles per gal. are.

Back
Top Bottom