• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Probably two of the funniest movies ever.

In 1964, while working in a summer theater in Provincetown, Massachusetts, DeLuise met actress Carol Arthur. They married in 1965 and had three sons, all of whom are actors: Peter, Michael, and David DeLuise.

Dom wasn't gay. That was just part of his sht

Wait, what? That necessarily defines the beliefs he came to subscribe to later in his life? According to the press releases at the time?

There are more takes:
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1994/04/20/Dom-DeLuise-charged-with-sex-crime/6368766814400/#:~:text=ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., April 20,, N.J., police said Wednesday.

I'll admit, I don't know the "outcome," so to speak.

But in my experience, don't believe the B .S. put forth by the media. It's all B.S.

Wait, what? That necessarily defines the beliefs he came to subscribe to later in his life? According to the press releases at the time?

There are more takes:
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1994/04/20/Dom-DeLuise-charged-with-sex-crime/6368766814400/#:~:text=ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., April 20,, N.J., police said Wednesday.

I'll admit, I don't know the "outcome," so to speak.

But in my experience, don't believe the B .S. put forth by the media. It's all B.S.

Yet out of one unsubstantiated accusation that you don't know the outcome of you subscribe to me the belief he was gay. Alright then we'll agree to disagree.

Don't forget
Booty Call
Four Christmases
Blazing Saddles takes the cake. Before it was censored for tv it has to be one of the funniest movies to have ever been made.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is up there as well.

- Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
- Coming to America

Honorable mentions to:
- The Big Lebowski
- Life
- Tropic Thunder
- Talladega Nights
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The best!
200w.gif

Dumb and dumber
Get smart(movie) had me rolling and is still funny