• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Color Match for Kioti Tractor Orange

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just bought a Kioti NX5510 tractor and want to paint up a couple ammo cans for tools and chains. Does anyone have info for an over counter quality paint that will match? I sure wish Kioti would build a chain/tool box in their tractors.

I would remove a small panel and take it to several stores from hardware to automotive and get the one that is the closest. Im not familiar with kioti. I know when I worked at the John Deere dealer we kept cans of spray and kioti

I would remove a small panel and take it to several stores from hardware to automotive and get the one that is the closest. Im not familiar with kioti. I know when I worked at the John Deere dealer we kept cans of spray and kioti
Thank you

Let’s see that cool Kioti.

I’ve seen the ammo can videos on YouTube.
Pretty neat .

I just picked up a TYM/Branson…..loving it.
Can’t wait to use the heavy duty stump bucket/trencher.
I could have used that thing six months ago for a 100’ long underground electric service I dug by hand.
Th whole time I was saying “I’m gonna get a freaking tractor……I’m gonna get a freaking tractor.”

Now that I have a tractor I need a trailer
To carry it around and probably a truck to pull it.

I have a E 250 van but not sure if it will handle a 4000# tractor and trailer.
I’ll have dual axle brakes regardless.

Let’s see that cool Kioti.

I’ve seen the ammo can videos on YouTube.
Pretty neat .

I just picked up a TYM/Branson…..loving it.
Can’t wait to use the heavy duty stump bucket/trencher.
I could have used that thing six months ago for a 100’ long underground electric service I dug by hand.
Th whole time I was saying “I’m gonna get a freaking tractor……I’m gonna get a freaking tractor.”

Now that I have a tractor I need a trailer
To carry it around and probably a truck to pull it.

I have a E 250 van but not sure if it will handle a 4000# tractor and trailer.
I’ll have dual axle brakes regardless.
You'd be close to the limit I think. I have E250 and won't try anything over 5,500lbs.

Back
Top Bottom