• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best FFL in Athens for Transfers

Didn't know David was still operating. I know he moved a while back and he did one for me but thought he was getting out. He's a great guy.

Sporting arms is good people too

I used classic city two months ago, David charged me $10 for a transfer. I have used him a couple different times. He runs the business out of his home. Good guy to work with, his website is still up. For me it's the easiest and best way to transfer around Athens. Shoot him an email and he'll help you out.

http://www.classiccityfirearms.com

+5 On david.

always great to deal with.. He is doing $10 transfers

I'm still in business I just shut down the retail side of things while I'm in EMT/Fire school. Hoping to have the website back up and operation towards the end of October.

Transfers are $10 per item. My schedule is somewhat dynamic so if your flexible on pickup day and times I'm your guy. If your one of those guys who has to get it the day it comes in I highly suggest another shop with more concrete business hours.

Feel free to email me with questions at sales@classiccityfirearms.com

I'm still in business I just shut down the retail side of things while I'm in EMT/Fire school. Hoping to have the website back up and operation towards the end of October.

Transfers are $10 per item. My schedule is somewhat dynamic so if your flexible on pickup day and times I'm your guy. If your one of those guys who has to get it the day it comes in I highly suggest another shop with more concrete business hours.

Feel free to email me with questions at sales@classiccityfirearms.com

Glad to see you sticking around still! Good luck with school

Reactions: JHW
I think Sporting Arms in Winterville charges $20

EDIT: According to @triplestack3 they only charge $10

:thumb:

Sporting Arms.

Nice people and cheapest transfer fee in Athens.

$10.

And I will add that they don't have a hang up about doing transfers from Gunbroker and such. Some local dealers act like you done pissed in their Cheerio if you buy a gun from an auction site and want to do a transfer.

Back
Top Bottom