• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best frisbee for dogs?

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Any frisbee dog people here?
Sonny Boy the Tomahawk Retriever has really been getting into his daily frisbee sessions.
Right now we're using one of those cheap rubber wally world discs but the aerodynamics suck.
I think we're ready to move on to something more substantial but I'm not sure which way to go. I want something that flies well but that won't knock his puppy teeth out.
I've tried the old Google thing but everyone there with an opinion seems to be selling something.
Screenshot_20230721_231652_Video Editor.jpg

KONG Flyer - Tough Dog Toy for Aggressive Chewers - Durable Rubber Flying Disc Dog Toy - Outdoor Dog Toy for Fetch - Dog Chase Toy with Dynamic Rebound Features - Small Dogs https://a.co/d/9F6ob9T

This is what i use with my Blue Helers aka cattle dog
I got a heeler and she won't fetch! Damn smart pup, but just has no interest. I have taken her around other dogs that fetched since she was a pup. Not happening.

I miss throwing the Frisbee. Had a weimaraner 14 years that was non -stop with Frisbee until she hit 9 or 10. I'd cash in all my chips to throw her a burner one more time.

I got a heeler and she won't fetch! Damn smart pup, but just has no interest. I have taken her around other dogs that fetched since she was a pup. Not happening.

I miss throwing the Frisbee. Had a weimaraner 14 years that was non -stop with Frisbee until she hit 9 or 10. I'd cash in all my chips to throw her a burner one more time.
I have 2 heelers, one fetcher and one that heards the one fetching

Amazon has one called "indestructible" frisbee or something.
It's def. a good thick hard rubberish material. Won't be exactly the same as a normal frisbee for sure, but probably cheap enough to try out.

Back
Top Bottom