• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEST ODT Experience

I have also had mostly good experiences until here recently it seems like these guys will post a trade flirt with you for two or three days set up a meeting time and then all of a Sudden they don't want to trade at all or they're going to go in a different direction Which is fine until you tell me We're going to get together this week or this weekend then you've set a date Am I right or wrong?

Ah man, it would be hard to narrow it down to just one. This place has molded me in to who I am today.

He ain't on here much anymore but if I had to narrow it down to one it would be meeting KERTWOOD KERTWOOD . The man just wanted a krink cerakoted about 6 years ago and next thing you know he's moving down the street from me and we've been close friends every since, hang out all the time.

This site has been a lot of fun, and cost me a lot of money.

But I have also learned how to fix a bunch of things that I never thought I would be able to.
I have shot a bunch of different guns that I never knew existed.
And I've gotten a bunch of laughs.
Been able to help a couple of people when they needed it.
Actually had at least one person reach out with questions about wine (which was seriously f****** shocking)

But the best experience, was OttoMan OttoMan . I had a moldy air handler and I put a question on here about it. Next thing I know the dude was at my front door with a toothbrush and some mold killer. We were in my attic three minutes later sweating our asses off taking my AC apart and scrubbing the crap out of it together. All out of the goodness of his very generous heart.

I have met so many good people on here that it would be impossible to narrow it down to one "Best" experience.
I don't believe there's a finer or more generous and giving group of people anywhere despite our individual opinions and foibles.
At the end of the day we're just one big happy and highly dysfunctional family.

I have met so many good people on here that it would be impossible to narrow it down to one "Best" experience.
I don't believe there's a finer group or more generous and giving group of people anywhere despite our individual opinions and foibles.
At the end of the day we're just one big happy and highly dysfunctional family.
LOL, don't forget ugly.......

Back
Top Bottom