• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best place for tires?

Got 52k on my Michelins and need to get tires soon. These are factory tires 275/65/R18 on my F150. I also have front leveling strut spacers I need installed.

Who has the best deals/service?
I needed a new set of 16" Michelins for my '02 Tundra earlier this year, and I was surprised to find the best price at my local Toyota dealership... they had them in stock and they were made just a couple weeks before I bought them. Good deal.

I needed a new set of 16" Michelins for my '02 Tundra earlier this year, and I was surprised to find the best price at my local Toyota dealership... they had them in stock and they were made just a couple weeks before I bought them. Good deal.
I checked ford and they were ridiculous.

Check with your local ford dealer they may have some take offs from some rich kid talking his daddy for a upgrade. I have purchased 2 sets from mine.

If you are in the Marietta there is a place on Canton Rd. Just north Ga. FIRING Line about 5 miles on the left. They have great prices and tires at every level of quality. They are on the left if going north on Canton Rd. I can't remember the name of the place. There if you are local or Tire Rack if you live out a bit.

Long Tire Service is the place. I had to go there to get My Trans Am aligned because I had a lowering kit on it and they were the only place that could do it. I use to to get all my replacement tires there because they were usually 10 to 20 dollars a Tire cheaper than any other place around.

If you don't mind a drive to northwest Georgia, Reece tires in Summerville has great prices. They are crazy busy and you may wait a while. I bought a brand new set of Michelins like 3 years ago and had a total of $325 in them. He was running a sale on them for like $550 and when I got there the ones that fit my car were the last set he had and he gave them to me for $400. When I went in to the office to pay they gave me a $75 mail in rebate.

Back
Top Bottom