Best sprayer for Dura coate?

Are you asking what sprayer to use to do it yourself, or are you trying to find someone to do it for you?

I used a harbor freight paint gun and it worked fine for me.

Are you asking what sprayer to use to do it yourself, or are you trying to find someone to do it for you?

I used a harbor freight paint gun and it worked fine for me.

I did the same... I bought the air brush kit that Harbor Freight sells, then bought one of the small air brush compressors. You almost need a seperate bottle for the airbrush to use Dura Coat- since you have to mix it. I found out mixing it in the small air brush bottle, if I had to refill.. it might be slightly different. So, I used a small baby food jar to mix the product, then sprayed it with the airbrush.

Probably a lot more info than you asked for...:)

Buy a good quality air brush for $80 at hobby lobby or michaels. Use an in-line filter dryer, and a regulator to keep constant pressure. Or bring it to me, and I'll let you use mine. :D

I bought the kit advertised on Laurer's website... The sprayer they sent was a Central Pneumatic- exactly what they sell at Freight for less than $15.

I use a disposable in line filter/dryer and have had good results. Don't use canned air though- by the time you have the pattern adjusted just right, the temperature and pressure of the can have changed and the pattern changes. I fill up my 40 gallon compressor and shut it off. Let the air in the tank cool back down for an hour or so and then it is ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom