Best Toyota Dealer on Southside ?

Butshot

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
My wife insists I take her 2015 Camry to a dealer for service, Haven't dealt with any of the dealers around here, bought the Camry from Enterprise (great place to buy from IMHO) Anyway, has anyone dealt with any dealer's service Dept that they would recommend?
Thanks

Bought my last three Toyota's from Newnan Toyota and had all maintenance performed there. Other than one occasion of deflating/under inflating my 20" tires, I have been pleased. Service tech failed to notice the updated tire pressure label but, after a "friendly" discussion with the Service Manager, it hasn't happened again.

We've had pretty good luck with LaGrange Toyota but that's on THIS part of the southside, just noticed you're in Henry Co. None of em' will be cheap.

I use Toyota of Newnan as well for the factory provided (free) service intervals on my 4Runner. They are easy to deal with, friendly and do a good job. I always check behind them just in case but so far no issues. I bought from them too as they beat everyone else's price.

We have been to the Toyota place in Newnan on 3 different occasions.

All three times we were treated like second class citizens .

After the 3rd time ,I just figured they didn't want my money !

Long story short, I have been to Newnan Toyota exactly once. Told the salesman what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay. He showed me a $48k truck; about twice what I was looking for. I told him that I didn't want to waste his time, that I knew what I was willing to pay and I knew what that meant as far as vehicle cost. He insisted on getting a trade value on my trade in. 2 hours later, after threatening him, I finally had to walk in to the used car manager's office and find my keys so that I could leave. The salesman kept promising, but never got close to what I was looking for. Left there and drove to the Dodge dealership. Left w/ a Charger Daytona. And, yes, I did pay a little more than I was originally wanting as a monthly payment. But, Dodge got me closer than Toyota did.

Not the Toyota dealer in Union city . They acted like they were doing me a favor to sell me a car . I bought a Honda instead twice .

Long story short, I have been to Newnan Toyota exactly once. Told the salesman what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay. He showed me a $48k truck; about twice what I was looking for. I told him that I didn't want to waste his time, that I knew what I was willing to pay and I knew what that meant as far as vehicle cost. He insisted on getting a trade value on my trade in. 2 hours later, after threatening him, I finally had to walk in to the used car manager's office and find my keys so that I could leave. The salesman kept promising, but never got close to what I was looking for. Left there and drove to the Dodge dealership. Left w/ a Charger Daytona. And, yes, I did pay a little more than I was originally wanting as a monthly payment. But, Dodge got me closer than Toyota did.

This sounds like the last time we went there .

Back
Top Bottom