• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Better Call Saul

not too much longer fellas. a friend of mine just came back from china.. he has a match book that has the better call Saul logo on it. it's a mini usb drive. pretty cool.

Well, the show definitely started slow. It did pick up right near the end. Hopefully, they're just building characters right now. Seems like too many side stories going on at the same time. Things that don't matter and aren't well explained.

...a friend of mine just came back from china.. he has a match book that has the better call Saul logo on it. it's a mini usb drive. pretty cool.

LOL, I got one of those USB thumb drives when I ordered the Breaking Bad series on blu ray, specifically the set that comes in a plastic barrel. I thought it was a real match book at first :)

I did not get a chance to watch the first episode last night but it's on DVR. I hope this series lives up to expectations.

Well, the show definitely started slow. It did pick up right near the end. Hopefully, they're just building characters right now. Seems like too many side stories going on at the same time. Things that don't matter and aren't well explained.

I agree - def. a slow starter BUT I thought the same about Breaking Bad. I think tonight may pick up some. And it was cool to see some of the Breaking Bad characters last night.

Hacker... I flipped it off 20 minutes in............

I DID the same thing with breaking bad. That was my mistake. You have to give it tonight and next week. They have to "build the characters". Clearly the show ends with him in witness protection and working in a mall food court.

They really weaved some odd bits into the story line that really weren't needed. The struggling lawyer learning to con people was good and what I wanted to see more of. The odd dude with electrical wave issues seemed a bit much. Seeing Tuco in the last scene perked my interest though. I wonder how that fits with the story line of Breaking Bad. Did Saul ever mention hearing of him?

Mediocre at best. Hopefully it will pick up. The opening scene went a little to far in depth for character building. The whole pastry shop disgruntled employee, witness protection type bored me before the show really got started.

Back
Top Bottom