Between the tits, in the nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was about accidental discharges.

From the title not at all what I thought this was going to be about, LOL!

giphy-5.gif

I got this idea while reading an article on-line. The writer said that a high head/brain shot causes an immediate nervous system reaction that allows the bad guy to pull a trigger after he is hit. A low brain shot doesn't cause this. Hence the nose shot. He said the high shot makes the muscles tense and the perp literally goes up on tiptoes.

This thread is funny but I was in Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge several years ago and the. ...um, young citizen in front of me, when asked if he was looking for anything in particular, said he wanted to see 'one of them Rhodesian Drills'...
The guy behind the counter looked as confused as I felt and said 'What's that?'
The potential customer said 'You know, one of them guns that shoots 3 bullets at a time: 2 to the chest and 1 to the head.'
That is a true story I wish I could have made up.

This thread is funny but I was in Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge several years ago and the. ...um, young citizen in front of me, when asked if he was looking for anything in particular, said he wanted to see 'one of them Rhodesian Drills'...
The guy behind the counter looked as confused as I felt and said 'What's that?'
The potential customer said 'You know, one of them guns that shoots 3 bullets at a time: 2 to the chest and 1 to the head.'
That is a true story I wish I could have made up.

Had to look this one up. Mozambique drill. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom