Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Bicycles

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok fellow members I have 3 bikes that still have love to give some kid they need small things a tube or tire .cleaned ect ..free to someone in need.. please if you want to fix and sell don't ask for them don't deny a kid a free bike I'm in molena ga 30258

Pictures:
IMG_20220101_172914482.jpg
IMG_20220101_172855214.jpg
IMG_20220101_172849284.jpg
IMG_20220101_172838767.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I sold repaired flea market bikes on Craigslist when I got really hard up back home. It is more work than it's worth. Learned a lot about bike mechanics though.
I would only go for adult cruisers, fat tire, adult tricycles, high end bikes, ebikes, and gas bikes.

That being said I'm the type to mail things in a bubble mailer/box. I'm all for e-commerce.

I would only go for adult cruisers, fat tire, adult tricycles, high end bikes, ebikes, and gas bikes.

That being said I'm the type to mail things in a bubble mailer/box. I'm all for e-commerce.

Fixed gear road bike conversions for the hipsters and hybrid comfort bikes for the housemoms are the best investment/return in my experience. Granted, this was 15yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom