• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest buck I've got on trail camera before

WGI_0271.jpg
He had a drop tine on the right beam and kickers coming off both of his G2's! He got shot by a guy who lived in a trailer who was walking out going to work one morning and seen him in his backyard. Or so I have heard. I hunted him hard that year.

View attachment 826394 He had a drop tine on the right beam and kickers coming off both of his G2's! He got shot by a guy who lived in a trailer who was walking out going to work one morning and seen him in his backyard. Or so I have heard. I hunted him hard that year.

Yeah that's a stud. We had one 8 years ago that had double drop tine. No one ever killed it. I assumed he died of old age. Had him on camera End of August and he was a brute. I'm sure it was in the same gene pool as the one my dad killed

Yeah that's a stud. We had one 8 years ago that had double drop tine. No one ever killed it. I assumed he died of old age. Had him on camera End of August and he was a brute. I'm sure it was in the same gene pool as the one my dad killed
This deer was smart, I always had trail cam pic's right before I was there or right after. A lot of the pictures he had his nose up in the air. He was a tough buck to hunt. Maybe I can find one that size again this year.

Not my biggest buck caught on camera, but I'm hoping that he is as of this year!
With that split or bifid ear he will be easy to distinguish! My son killed a big Main Frame 8 4 years ago, and the landowners next to us had him on game cam for the whole year before and after he shed...! they recognized him because of the bifid ear.

With that split or bifid ear he will be easy to distinguish! My son killed a big Main Frame 8 4 years ago, and the landowners next to us had him on game cam for the whole year before and after he shed...! they recognized him because of the bifid ear.

Yeah, his right eye is gone too. I have pictures going back to 2014 when he was a 3.5 year old 10 pt. He's carried the same, weak G4 on the left side every year. He lost his eye during the 2014 season.

Yeah, his right eye is gone too. I have pictures going back to 2014 when he was a 3.5 year old 10 pt. He's carried the same, weak G4 on the left side every year. He lost his eye during the 2014 season.

That sure is a nice one. I need to try and find me a place to hunt this year. The owner of the property I hunted on last year clear cut the whole thing, 423 acres in the spring of this year so we will not be renewing our lease.

Back
Top Bottom