Bike Rally Perry Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't ride so I won't be worried about any of that. I thought Sturgis was pretty open to gang integration. Maybe I am wrong. I though every one went to that one.
I think your right( but I’m not positive) but I know one club won’t go to another clubs rally( unless they’re looking for trouble)

Not a creature stirring yet
E46A8A7A-CFEB-4860-A21C-B795D792EEB6.png

My mom used to live on Swift St half a mile from Oldfield. And now we live about the same distance from it. I had heard about it for years before moving here. We actually live closer to the high school and post office which is almost up to Hwy 41.
I have tried to cut through Oldfield before to get back to oir neighborhood and quickly discovered that it can't be done. As my landlord explained the city at some point did a good job of sprta containing Oldfield to itself. But I don't hear the sirens on a regular heading in that direction. Not saying it's improved any since we all know better than that. It does have a bad rep to say the least but it can't compete with anywhere in Macon.
I lived across the street from the HCBOE bus shop. Right off Griggs. We heard gunshots and sirens daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom