• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bison 2, Stupids 0.

If they reproduce, the offspring could be the 2060 democrat candidate for president.

Kayleigh needs to clean those nasty fingernails too.

I gauge from the comments. Y’all did not read the story.

I guess it’s the education, indoctrination, and propaganda expectation level
Help us out then?

What I got was a man was gored 3 months ago. He met some chick online after the incident. He decides to take her there for a romantic run. She gets gored too.

What are the odds that a man and his girlfriend get gored by bison in the same park three months apart?
20160531_114457.png

Help us out then?

What I got was a man was gored 3 months ago. He met some chick online after the incident. He decides to take her there for a romantic run. She gets gored too.

What are the odds that a man and his girlfriend get gored by bison in the same park three months apart?
View attachment 2305889
Because you didn’t read the story. You don’t know that the guy was at the car putting on lotion when when some boy scouts came running and telling him that someone was being gored by a bison.
The girl tells the story that the bison was a fair ways off when it got spooked by the same boy scouts and the bison was spooked into running in her direction. She tried to escape and when she was thrown into the air. She had learned from her boyfriend that because he tried to get away after he was gored. The bison had done a tap dance on his body.
She remembered that and played dead when the bison was sniffing at her. Hence avoiding the additional hoof massage.
But it’s far more fun to take a hip shot based upon a headline than to actually read, comprehend and understand what happened.
So who is the guilty party?
The guy for taking the girl to the place where he got gored?
The girl for going with him to the park?
The Boy Scouts for spooking the bison?
The Bison for being at the wrong place at the wrong time
The author of the story who wrote a provocative headline?

or the ODT member who couldn’t be bothered to read the story and had to have it explained to him like a juvenile?

Back
Top Bottom