• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Deals

Gonna have to buy myself a Christmas gift. Buddy has the carbon fiber BOG. I love it, think im gonna go with that exclusive fde though! Solid price and great tripod

Also, I miss paper ads. Just wanted to throw that out there. We used to go get a paper on the Sunday before Thanksgiving and the Wednesday before Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Youngins now will never know
16688436275246805104927409067986.jpg

Gonna have to buy myself a Christmas gift. Buddy has the carbon fiber BOG. I love it, think im gonna go with that exclusive fde though! Solid price and great tripod

Also, I miss paper ads. Just wanted to throw that out there. We used to go get a paper on the Sunday before Thanksgiving and the Wednesday before Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Youngins now will never knowView attachment 4977895
Hmm how light is it? I need something for n2xt years elk hunt and I hate lean sticks.

$275 shipped for a black TX22

The first person that pays $150+ for a heritage in 2023 should be made wear the dunce hat for no less than one year and mandatory lifetime membership charge seeing how they like throwing money away.

Hmm how light is it? I need something for n2xt years elk hunt and I hate lean sticks.

$275 shipped for a black TX22
Never hunted with it. They might be a bit bulky for that

Really? Robski on YouTube put it through a 5k torture test and he gave it a thumbs up. Passed the headspace test.
Look into them sending KR103s out with shotgun safeties that don't engage, receivers that have mysterious bulges around the rear trunnion, and grinding dust covers to fit after they had already been finished and leaving that area in the white.
Them saying you can use 5.45 and 7.62 mags interchangeably. Their "contract overrun" guns that they sold and then suddenly "executed the contract" leaving a bunch of people essentially giving them a free loan while they waited on the guns to be built.
KUSA is a bit of a dumpster fire right now. Hopefully they can turn it around. I would give it time before buying any new production from them.
Edit: If you really want one, find an older one. Robski probably had that one for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom