• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Black Friday

We started the sale. 5% over cost on all guns except glock and consignments. I have ammo. Except for 300 blackout 22mag 22lr and 30-30 for sale out the door in cas lot and per box sale out the door. Prices may be going down the week of thanks giving on ammo. Come by and see me. My name is chris. I'm there mon-fri until 4pm
What ammo cases and the cost on cases?

We started the sale. 5% over cost on all guns except glock and consignments. I have ammo. Except for 300 blackout 22mag 22lr and 30-30 for sale out the door in cas lot and per box sale out the door. Prices may be going down the week of thanks giving on ammo. Come by and see me. My name is chris. I'm there mon-fri until 4pm

Something to consider:

Lots of shotgun clay's and quail people in your area that are always looking for 10-box flat prices in 1-1/8 OZ of 8's or 9's that are reasonably priced.
You may also consider that there are a number of reloaders around that would love to have a monthly "group buy" where they can pre-order and pre-pay
for stuff that they want. Most likely, your distributor has the stuff and can simply "toss" it onto their truck along with your regular deliveries.

Where's store? Need address for GPS please.

Chris and the rest of the guys at Bullseye are stand up guys!!! I made a purchase this past Saturday and they honored their Black Friday sale price of 5% over cost. They saved me well over $300.00 no B.S. with those prices I could never go anywhere else. I'll be back soon....
Thanks again!!!

Great shop with great prices. I drove over 30 miles to get there to get a gun they had on sale a few months back. Even with the gas included, it was still over $100 cheaper than anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom