• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

I think this is just another case of social justice influencers making a dent in real businesses. We already know that a small handful of people have the support of Fakebook and Twitter. Using algorithms these few people get their tweets and post magically retweeted and 'the Twitterverse exploded.' While anything conservative or not fitting the narrative is shadowbanned or tossed off the platform.

This same handful of people tried to get sponsors to defund Rush Limbaugh and get him off of the radio. Rush Limbaugh was able to PROVE that all of the social justice influence filling their company inbox, Fakebook, and Twitter accounts were just a handful of people using an algorithm with the support of Fakebook and Twitter.

Dude, we are all f**ked. If you buy, work for, sell to, interact in any way with billion dollar industries, then they at some point have done something that has gone against societal principles / norms.

You don’t become multi-million, billion dollar companies playing by the rules, or sticking to certain principles, values, and demographics.

Let’s be honest, they dont give a f**k about any of us. We are just data points to them. All they care about is money. If you think otherwise you’re an idiot. F**k vets too. I wish those clowns would stop playing the “poor me, I did, and saw bad things” card. You signed up for it and got good benefits, you pricks.

Dude, we are all f**ked. If you buy, work for, sell to, interact in any way with billion dollar industries, then they at some point have done something that has gone against societal principles / norms.

You don’t become multi-million, billion dollar companies playing by the rules, or sticking to certain principles, values, and demographics.

Let’s be honest, they dont give a f**k about any of us. We are just data points to them. All they care about is money. If you think otherwise you’re an idiot. F**k vets too. I wish those close would stop playing the “poor me, I did, and saw bad things” card. You signed up for it and got good benefits, you pricks.
You said what most want to say but, not many will have the stones to jump in with both feet...

I think the head of the Black Rifle Coffee Company is onto something.

It's hard to be comfortable in the republican party these days. There's too much crazy, too many conspiracy theories, and too many stupid overly emotional people that promote the GOP's platform like wrestling fight promoters did on Ted Turner's TV station in the 1980s.

Trump's winning the Republican primary was an embarrassment to this country, although I had to hold my nose and vote for him over any Democrat alternative.

The Republicans' utter failure to find fault in the January 6th insurrection & kidnapping attempt was shocking. And they're still speaking like the domestic terrorists who played the biggest parts in that as heroes.

If the Black Rifle Coffee Co. wants to distance themselves from rabid hatriots masquerading as patriots -- yeah, I don't blame them.

I think the head of the Black Rifle Coffee Company is onto something.

It's hard to be comfortable in the republican party these days. There's too much crazy, too many conspiracy theories, and too many stupid overly emotional people that promote the GOP's platform like wrestling fight promoters did on Ted Turner's TV station in the 1980s.

Trump's winning the Republican primary was an embarrassment to this country, although I had to hold my nose and vote for him over any Democrat alternative.

The Republicans' utter failure to find fault in the January 6th insurrection & kidnapping attempt was shocking. And they're still speaking like the domestic terrorists who played the biggest parts in that as heroes.

If the Black Rifle Coffee Co. wants to distance themselves from rabid hatriots masquerading as patriots -- yeah, I don't blame them.

Which is fine, but their platform literally pandered to that. They have videos on YouTube making fun of liberals, shooting “bad guys,” strangling their significant others in their dreams, and treating women like meat.

But then someone goes and shoots someone in self defense and wears their shirt in a candid photo on Twitter and now all of a sudden the company wants to distance themselves from the right. They are spineless, money grubbers. That’s fine to be that. It’s America, do what you want, but stop the pandering. Its gross (not you, BRCC).

Also, it’s hard to be comfortable in any party. Both sides are absolutely insane. America rather have a dementia ridden, geriatric for president instead of trump. I’m no fan of Trump at all, but America literally said anyone else but him, and this is what we got. It’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom