• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Blade Runner 2017

There was no second book... Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep was it...Decker got all the replicants that came to Earth and absconded with the prototype. That was the way it was meant to end.

Hollywood has run out of ideas so they decide to make a sequel from a cult classic, run the story off a cliff and CGI the **** out of it.

It'll probably do OK since the original is so old and practically unknown by today's younger generations. The hard core fans will hate it I'm sure.

Ridley Scott, so I have hope. I really enjoyed the first one. It is a classic simply because of when it came out, and it still holds up, and had a amazing soundtrack.

Probably ruin it with gay reindeer.

Probably so.... Bypass Bypass - I wonder what the Voight-Kampff test questions would be for a reindeer.....

1. It’s really late Christmas eve. Some fat guy in a funny red suit asks you to help pull a sleigh loaded down with bags of crap all over the world. How do you react?
I wouldn't do it.
I would thank him for the chance to help out and allow him to hook me in to the team.
I would gore him with my horns, steal the bags of crap and sail them on the ODT.

2. You're on the roof of a house in the cold dead of night and encounter a little boy. He squeals with delight at seeing that damn fat guy in the funny red suit and his team of overworked, underpaid reindeer. What do you do?
I bow my head and allow him to scratch me behind my ears.
I snarl at him and show my teeth, drooling like a rabid animal, scarring his memories for life.
I would gore him with my horns, steal his presents and sale them on the ODT.

3. You'’re back in the stable after a long night of hauling that fat assed guy in the funny red suit all over the friggin world. An elf offers you some hay and a nice warm bed. Suddenly you realize there’ is a worm in the hay.
I gently move the worm to a safe space and offer it some of my food.
I scream, and grab the elf by his pointy little shoes and use him as a bludgeon to kill the worm.
I grab that worm and all of it's kin and put them in a tub and then list them as bait for cell on the ODT.

I consider myself a huge movie buff and its what I spend a lot of my off time doing is watching films. Any genre from any time period but i do really love Sci-Fi! I have to say i have watched the original at least 3 times and honestly never really enjoyed the story line at all. Visually I found the film stunning and amazing for the time period and still think it was a film way ahead of its time. But I couldnt get into the story or the concept of the film. I will say though when i had seen the trailer i got mad somewhat. I hate when people take such a cult classic and do a modern adaptation or a sequel and botch it.

Back
Top Bottom