• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Blow your mind awesome.

Who needs Comic Con? We have Dragon*Con here in Atlanta next month! :D

My bad, I'm not up to speed on the nerd conventions. I do like to go see the girls in their "costumes" down there every so often.

dragoncon2009-12-728101.jpg

My mind is certainly blown. It blows my mind that anyone would carry such a hideous thing. But, maybe I'm the wrong person to be judging. I'd never carry in a plastic holster anyway. I firmly believe that only mall ninjas should carry in plastic. Real men require that an animal must sacrifice it's hide for the honor of carrying our firearms. But even for those who feel a holster should be made of man made material, my mind is blown that someone managed to make a holster uglier than this!

Tell us how you really feel
Angry much?

It must be hard for you to transition to new things, do you still have a rotary dial phone?

Brother, nerd conventions are the best kept secret for single guys, or guys that have very open-minded significant others. :lol:

they were the best kept secret

dragoncon use to be the ****, but about 3 or 4 years ago it turned into an overly expensive douchefest. fratty asshats, at night sunglass wearing thugs, and stupid hoes now populate them because they are awesome dance and dress up parties

might as well go to parkbench in east andrews on a friday night

Back
Top Bottom