Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Blue Ticked Coonhound

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am re homing a 10 year old Blue Ticked Coonhound. Her name is Georgia and she is AKC registered and up to date on all shots. She is great with kids and other pets but I need to re home her due to her digging in my yard and around my foundation. Other than this she’s great, she’s potty trained and crate trained and knows a few commands. If your interested let me know. I’ll even drive her to you if need be.

AC299C05-74C8-48C0-B52B-23666E96D216.jpeg
B8B4F536-C99E-414D-8285-E0A26F930775.jpeg
27B6D424-0FDA-452B-A03E-E034D60483FB.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I say, don't do it let her be happy doing what she loves on her last years........... I know the hole's sux
Well I got two other kids on the way and won’t have time to fill in holes but they are near my foundation and it’s causing problems. She just needs to be a farm dog or inside and I can’t keep cleaning up.

Maybe re homing two more soon after this one. I never intended to have three dogs but this one was guilted onto us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom