Body Armor

actually no. larry phillips shot himself, he was shot by a detective but the fatal wound came from larry phillips own beretta 92. emil matasareanu was shot by the LAPD swat team in the legs. The guns from the gun store really played no part in ending that crisis.

Guess its been too long since I watched the video. Just remember a long rifle taking one out, and an officer saying they went to the pawn shops to get the rifles. Guess I mistakingly put the two together the wrong way. I'll take my lumps. I've been wrong before, like once, maybe. :D

Taking on a guy under those conditions with a CCW would be a **** sandwich, no two ways about it. You might get him. He'll probably get you.

All you can do is train as much as you can and be prepared. YMMV

I'm outta here, going shooting.

Guess its been too long since I watched the video. Just remember a long rifle taking one out, and an officer saying they went to the pawn shops to get the rifles. Guess I mistakingly put the two together the wrong way. I'll take my lumps. I've been wrong before, like once, maybe. :D

Hah no worries. Just done a lot of reading about that case. Here is a website with tons of info.

http://www.northhollywoodshootout.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Soviet, what kind of rifles were the bad guys using?

just posted you a link with all those goodies. They were norincos actually. :lol: Hk is there also.

Back
Top Bottom