• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

@bonecollector

Yes... I would. The last Milwaukee's Best I had was in the 80s. It was awful! It's like the cotton mouth you wake up with in the morning but as soon as you take the first swallow. Seriously, Mad Dog or Night Train would be better options then MB. And Steel Reserve especially the black 211 can is probably THE only beer I couldn't finish. It was that bad. Since about 04 I have drank a very few of the plain silver can on a dare but that's it. I WOULD dig a Steel Reserve T shirt though.
Lmfao! It must be horrible if u only drank them on a dare! Hahaha!

Lmfao! It must be horrible if u only drank them on a dare! Hahaha!
Now you done did it! I'm throwing down the gauntlet. I double dare you stop at any Indian convenient store on Russell or Watson and get 1 silver ( NOT Black can!!!) Steel Reserve . Take it home and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Then crack it open and let me know how much of it you can drink. I'll even reimburse the $1.49 to cover your expense . H and I'll mail you a Goody Powder.

Like a boss
giphy.gif

Now you done did it! I'm throwing down the gauntlet. I double dare you stop at any Indian convenient store on Russell or Watson and get 1 silver ( NOT Black can!!!) Steel Reserve . Take it home and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Then crack it open and let me know how much of it you can drink. I'll even reimburse the $1.49 to cover your expense . H and I'll mail you a Goody Powder.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!

Back
Top Bottom