• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

@bonecollector

@Bonecollector be like :jaw:

upload_2016-4-14_21-54-19.png

Hey I keeps it real. And drinking beer that comes 24 to 30 cans to the package is one of the best ways I know to keep on keeping it real. It's like you walk in the Kroger and head back to the beer section. Then you ask yourself " Okay, what's on sale by the case? Icehouse it is!" Seriously the only beers I've completely written off are Milwaukee's Best, Miller High Life and Steel Reserve. Iwill go find an AA meeting before I ever pop a top on another Milwaukee's Best AKA Beastmasters.

Hey I keeps it real. And drinking beer that comes 24 to 30 cans to the package is one of the best ways I know to keep on keeping it real. It's like you walk in the Kroger and head back to the beer section. Then you ask yourself " Okay, what's on sale by the case? Icehouse it is!" Seriously the only beers I've completely written off are Milwaukee's Best, Miller High Life and Steel Reserve. Iwill go find an AA meeting before I ever pop a top on another Milwaukee's Best AKA Beastmasters.
No u wouldnt! Hahahaha

No u wouldnt! Hahahaha
Yes... I would. The last Milwaukee's Best I had was in the 80s. It was awful! It's like the cotton mouth you wake up with in the morning but as soon as you take the first swallow. Seriously, Mad Dog or Night Train would be better options then MB. And Steel Reserve especially the black 211 can is probably THE only beer I couldn't finish. It was that bad. Since about 04 I have drank a very few of the plain silver can on a dare but that's it. I WOULD dig a Steel Reserve T shirt though.

Back
Top Bottom