• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Booting cars

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I just saw on the news where they are booting cars like crazy downtown for parking or some other bull crap ….. but now they are mad because some people are selling keys to the boots for less than the charge to take them off !! :dance: :lol:
Bwahahaha - go boy ! Get it while the getting is good !

I just saw on the news where they are booting cars like crazy downtown for parking or some other bull crap ….. but now they are mad because some people are selling keys to the boots for less than the charge to take them off !! :dance: :lol:
Bwahahaha - go boy ! Get it while the getting is good !
Looks like a business opportunity for you!
41mag selling stuff.jpg
:)

I wish I could make it tomorrow but I am afraid I won’t.
If by some good graces I get to feeling giddy and i think I can make it, I will get my dads old wheelchair out and charge it up and get the wife to bring me down.
There is no way I could even walk to the front door , much less around there all day even with a strolling walker. I just have no dexterity or strength anymore since these damned seizures hit me so hard.
I do ok around the house and stuff but I’m afraid I couldn’t make it around the civic center , even for a few hours .
hopefully I will be at the next one , I am getting some of these docs on board for the physical parts and get the last of the surgeries completed . 👍
Thanks for the concern and well wishes though ! I really do appreciate them a lot .

I wish I could make it tomorrow but I am afraid I won’t.
If by some good graces I get to feeling giddy and i think I can make it, I will get my dads old wheelchair out and charge it up and get the wife to bring me down.
There is no way I could even walk to the front door , much less around there all day even with a strolling walker. I just have no dexterity or strength anymore since these damned seizures hit me so hard.
I do ok around the house and stuff but I’m afraid I couldn’t make it around the civic center , even for a few hours .
hopefully I will be at the next one , I am getting some of these docs on board for the physical parts and get the last of the surgeries completed . 👍
Thanks for the concern and well wishes though ! I really do appreciate them a lot .
41mag wheelie.jpg
:)

Don't even get me started on those piece of **** scammers

They booted my car years ago and I was pretty close to ripping that guy's head off, he was smart enough to know it.

The ****ing sign about booting cars was on the way OUT of the parking lot, no signs going in, otherwise I would have known not to park there.

If you're gonna boot cars for parking in a different lot, then you better ****ing have enough parking available at the mall (whichever one I was at, I don't remember)

Back
Top Bottom