Botach - 5 Glock Mags, $19.95 each w/ Free Shipping

After you order something they try to get you to send in a picture of your drivers license before they ship.... is just one nightmare story I've heard

I'm not familiar with this company. What's the deal with them?

I had a couple mags ordered and was charged for them. Got a notice they were back ordered a few days later. To this day I am not sure they ever refunded my money and I never received any more emails from them about the order.

Botach is no buenos.

Sold me something they didn't have in stock and took a week to get someone to issue a refund.

Bait and switched the second time I tried to order from them.

Never again. Shady, sketchy, trifling.

Edit: if I needed Glock mags, I'd order them from CDNN for $19.99 and pay the flat $10 shipping to avoid the headache from Blahtac.

Last edited:
My botach story -

I ordered a colt 6933 from them for a too good to be true price and never got it. They had advertised the 6933 on their site for $899.00 I think. I thought it was legit since sub $900.00 colts have become pretty common, and a 6933 is just a short 6920, there is really no reason for them to cost more anyway. I made my purchase online, paid with a credit card, and got an emailed order confirmation. I was pretty happy to get a $900.00 SBR Colt. About 24 hours after I made my order they updated their website to state that the 6933 was available for agency purchase only. I knew I was going to end u getting screwed, but was still hoping they would honor their original ad.

They did everything in the world to weasel out of the sell after I made my order. They have a policy that if they don't get your ffl right away they cancel your order. I had my local ffl fax and email their info to multiple #'s and email address. Botach kept trying to say they didnt get the info when I knew for a fact they had. Someone finally acknowledged that they got the ffl info. I thought I was in the clear after that. The order sat pending for 2 months. I thought the hold up was the form 3 to transfer it to my local ffl. I called botach to check on the order and they informed me that there had been a mistake that the pricing was meant for LEO sales only. I informed them that I am an LEO and they then informed me that to complete the sell they would need a letterhead from my Chief stating the the gun was for agency use. I advised that the gun was going to be an individual officer purchased patrol rifle, owned by myself, not by my dept. They abruptly said since this is not an agency sell we are canceling your order.

i filed a complaint with the California Atty Gen office. They wrote a nice little response back to the atty gen about how selling evil controlled NFA weapons to agencies only helps keep them out of the wrong hands, lol.

I wish I had dont my homework on botach before hand. Getting screwed by Botach is so common it is referred to as "getting botach'd"

Back
Top Bottom