BOTS Automotive

Optimus Prime

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
More Than Meets The Eye
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Cole, Shop Manager here at BOTS (Brakes on the Spot) Automotive specializing in diagnostics and brakes. Our services include everything from oil changes and brakes to engine swaps and mild performance work.

As a family business that's been around since 2009, we understand that your time is valuable. No one likes to sit in the waiting room. When you bring your vehicle to us, we will not only perform quality repair services but also cater to all of your needs. In fact, depending on workload we will even come to you with our mobile service. We are your leading choice for flexible auto repair in south Cherokee County and north Cobb County. For more info on us, as well as specials we run, please visit our website at Auto Repair in Woodstock, GA l Call Brakes On the Spot!, give us a call at 678-824-2687 or shoot me a PM on here.

Furthermore, as a shop with ASE-certified staff and a member of the TechNet Professional group, majority of our repairs and work is covered by a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty just like what you'd get a national automotive retailer. For more info, please visit TECHNET Professional Auto Service®

We're open Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm, so feel to give us a call or stop by.

Mention that you're and ODTer and your screen name and you get 15% off on labor of $100 or more!

Man I wish you were closer. Wanting to find someone I can trust to do my brakes and not rip me off.

Man I wish you were closer. Wanting to find someone I can trust to do my brakes and not rip me off.

Stop by if you're ever in our side of their world and we'll take care of you!

Hey guys a good ODT er here !

Thanks man! Hope you and the family are doing well!

Curious

Do you guys have
Ids , tech2,auto logic ,witech, and gm software ?

Not the specific OEM tools, though we have access to them as needed. We do have 2 J2534 devices and subscriptions to most OEM flash/program software. What are you looking to have done specifically?

Back
Top Bottom