• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bought my first new car... Vanity plate poll...

Which plate should I go with?

• Total voters

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
Hey all, after what feels like many years of hard work I was finally in a position to comfortably by myself my first new car, a sports car at that. I know there's some folks who don't care for vanity plates, but they are crazy popular up here so I have put some ideas together the the ones below are what is available. And sorry 'tacos' was not available.

And here are pics of the plates...

IMG_1541.PNG
IMG_1565.PNG
IMG_1564.PNG
IMG_1545.PNG
IMG_1547.PNG
IMG_1550.PNG

Vanity plates are awesome, IF you like being pulled over a lot. Try XLR8 ...That won't draw any attention :)

What is "ylwjkt"? I googled and got wasp spray or shielded wire. My only other guess is "You Live While Just Killing Tacos"?

While "pew" is funny, that would be an instant target down here in Atlanta. But everyone has guns in Alaska... :thumb:

Hmmm... "ylwjkt"... lol
Thanks, I thought it was funny too, but I fear so lowlife breaking into it hoping for a gun. But on the plus side and guys driving big ass trucks my give me some space cause I'm a fellow gun guy?

Congrats!
I think you can get 8 characters maybe brrrzerk a combo of the two?
You are too young for this but...
G-Diddy is what my 4 Grand-kids call me, had to go with that!
gdidy gdiddy g diddy g-diddy were all taken... lol
35I BlueZ4 (20).jpg

There needs to me another choice in your poll. I won't say it, but I'm sure some other ODT member will say it in due time.

Back
Top Bottom