• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Bow season

Got the Z7 out for a little while today.
Top Tier Archery in Carrollton fixed me up with some Gold Tip Air Strike 250’s.
AAE Max vanes 4-fletched, Nocturnal lighted nocks. I’m running a 190 grain Simmons Treeshark broadhead up front. Total arrow weight is 577 grains.
It’s smooth, quiet and hits hard as hell.
F1F480F6-3D06-4780-948C-1D3C29BF804D.jpeg
C8345C65-3D03-4F61-991C-AB5EC3833A40.jpeg

I bow hunted back in my younger days with a Bear bow a friend gave me but gave it up as work kept me busy those days. My son got intrested in hunting with a bow before last season so I pulled out an old PSE that came from his grandfather and set it up for him. Man has he enjoyed shooting it and practicing ever sence. Then he suprises me with a nice little compound bow at the end of last season so we could start bow hunting this season together.

Attachments

• 20220816_154732.jpg
    20220816_154732.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 13
I bow hunted back in my younger days with a Bear bow a friend gave me but gave it up as work kept me busy those days. My son got intrested in hunting with a bow before last season so I pulled out an old PSE that came from his grandfather and set it up for him. Man has he enjoyed shooting it and practicing ever sence. Then he suprises me with a nice little compound bow at the end of last season so we could start bow hunting this season together.
That’s awesome brother! That is what it’s all about right there!

That’s awesome brother! That is what it’s all about right there!
Yeah I cant complain about him much. He is the 4th generation of hunter in the family. Has been going hunting know for about 5+ years now, every season with hard at it hunting, with no luck it actually taking his own deer. But I think that is going to change this season. I hope his first is a nice buck but any meat brought in is a plus.

So hot, can't wait till this weekend. I've seen a lot of deer so far just nothing I want to shoot. When I carry the recurve they aren't presenting a good shot. I put away the vintage Bearcat and broke out the Big Jim's Thunder child.

Back
Top Bottom