benmmc

Space Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Certified Hengineer
Staff member
CTO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
103   0
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I'm switching from my gaggle of pins to a single-pin adjustable sight, and I'd like to hear your opinions.

I just got a wicked mount that I love: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140504185297 It's super-smooth and well-engineered.

Now I'm trying to find a nice scope for the money. I don't want a lens or magnification, just a single pin with either .19 or .10 fiber optic. No light needed. I found the HHA Pro 5019 (scope only) and it looks nice, but there are several other options as well. Here are a few I've found:

Thoughts?

.29 is just way to big for me.
HHA is the way to go. I have never owned one but have shot my uncles diamond with one and as far as a one pin i loved it. He swears by it and has taken alot of deer with it but he switched over to a viper after shooting my hoyt with a viper 5 pin.
but is putting his HHA onto his target/3d bow.

Yeah my current sight has .29 and it blocks too much out. Especially at 50+ yards.

I'm leaning toward the HHA for sure. Thanks for the input.

I shooting the HHA 5519 and love it. I have a real fast bow (Destroyer 350) so for most hunting situation I keep mine set on 20yds and I can shoot out to 40yds with little compensation. For those open shots like the edge of a food plot and can adjust the dial for whatever range i need and feel comfortable about the shot. I still wouldn't want to shoot over 40yds but under ideal conditions I feel confident to shoot out to sixty if the circumstances call for it. I'll don't think I could ever go back to a multi pin setup.

I love my HHA, I don't have the one with the fancy dial on it but that doesn't matter to me since during season I set mine at 25 yards (a little high under 20 yards and a little low 35). I shoot the .019 pin.

Back
Top Bottom