• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Boy Honoring Brother With Military Haircut Forced by School to Shave It Off

If he'd drawn a picture of a gun he'd be in juvenile detention right now also getting a psych eval.

Schools have lost heir mind. Kid has a military style haircut (so shaved isn't also a military "style" cut also?) and is sent home. Give me a ****ing break.
I would have called the media too ,but I would have told them to go ahead suspend my son. Then in front of the media and the principal I would tell my son he did a great thing honoring his brother and others like his brother and that I am going to reward him by taking him fishing on the days that he's been suspended. You got to stand for something!

I would have called the media too ,but I would have told them to go ahead suspend my son. Then in front of the media and the principal I would tell my son he did a great thing honoring his brother and others like his brother and that I am going to reward him by taking him fishing on the days that he's been suspended. You got to stand for something!

Exactly this. Surprised someone hadn't said it yet.

I am so pissed off about this I cant even type. I have "rocked" this haircut for about the last 12 years. I have NEVER had a lilly livered punk make an issue of it.
This principle should be re-evaluated and demoted if this little man is deemed a problem. Personally i think he should have his sorry ass whipped.

Do they also suspend the pants on the gound punks???

I've worn a high and tight since 1973. Personally I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about my hair cut. That being said, had that been my son getting suspended for his hair style the media, the VA and the state superintendent would have gotten a call. The police more than likely would have had to show up at the school because I'm not sure I would have be able to keep from giving this POS a piece of my mind. Behind closed doors and not in front of the kids. I don't have many pieces left but I would have used one for this BS.

Back
Top Bottom