• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brand new KA-BAR fighting knife giveaway - Support Trump, Beat Hillary! CLOSED Cullen is the winner

I don't know if I'm too late, but I contributed $25 today. I have contributed before, but I did not feel like digging through all those past emails to find it. LOL

I guess I'm #11

Thanks

[Broken External Image]:

Matthew,

Thank you for your generous donation of $25 to elect Donald Trump as our next president.

This is not just an election. It’s a fight for the heart and soul of our country.

And with your contribution, we’ll be able to combat the mainstream media’s lies, stop Crooked Hillary from ever setting foot in the White House, and WIN the fight to Make America Great Again!

We will never forget your support.

Thank you,

Team TRUMP

Still open while we wait for RamRoddoc RamRoddoc to post his 5 entries, I saw him post a $50 donation one time, but now that post is gone. (I asked the Mods to clean out some of the comments, I think they accidentally got his)

Also, cullen1780 cullen1780 you posted "9 and 10" as one post. Um, dude that's two seperate posts if you want a better chance lol

EVERYBODY who donated needs to double check that your entry is still here in this thread.

Yep, I can't find that post or the screen shot. I'll put five post in and if anyone wants I'll send proof if needed.

Count # 2

Back
Top Bottom