breaking;N. Korea shells S. Korean military border unit: Yonhap

You're right we have a lot of troops still there. 2nd Infantry Division had a life expectancy of about 3-5 minutes when I was stationed in the early 80's.

North Korea has nuke capability and there is a new dickhead in power.

No one knew who he was until the next successor, 1st son of Kim Jung il was caught at Disneyland Japan and disowned. This new guy is a son no one knew existed and likely a product of the indoctrination (brain washing). He has been killing those he thinks are not committed. He "was" strongly supported by his uncle until about a year ago. "He" didn't kill him.

http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...eding_him_alive_to_pack_of_hungry_dogs_report

I have close family in Inchon and Seoul. We are very concerned of their safety. Koreans in the area near the attack were evacuated but have been sent back. The stores haven't had a run on them and are still stocked. We really hope this is just the typical sabre rattling that North Korea is well known for.

As for the comment on pronunciation the difficulty of pronouncing specific sounds ea, uz etc. I tease my wife about it but it's not to be mean/racist and we laugh about it. When she arrived here her American friends had to ask her a few times to repeat herself when she replied she liked "going to the beach."

"Ea" sounds come out as "it" sounds. When we explained to her what she was saying we had a good laugh and still think it's funny. She's good now but still has to work on the uz sounds.

Last edited:
No one knew who he was until the next successor, 1st son of Kim Jung il was caught at Disneyland Japan and disowned. This new guy is a son no one knew existed and likely a product of the indoctrination (brain washing). He has been killing those he thinks are not committed. He "was" strongly supported by his uncle until about a year ago. "He" didn't kill him.

You saw the documentary "The Interview" didn't you? ;)

We kid because this is the usual crap that goes on between the Koreas. But there are a couple of things that is nagging about this.

1- Complacency - Because we've seen this before. Like how the evacuees have returned. If Kim decides to jump something off he apparently will have at least tactical surprise.

2- Machiavelli - If Kim feels he has challengers or fears a coup, he might provoke a war to give the generals something to do and maybe get a bunch of them killed off.

3- Obama - Is seen internationally as weak and indecisive and a lame duck. This might prompt Kim into trying his luck.

I started writing a S***y response to some of you idiots. Then my Korean wife came out and asked me when I'm going to bed. I'll just say this. I personally have over 20 family members in South Korea at this very moment. There are also 25000 American Troops there. I'm quite sure this will blow over like it usually does, but it's not as funny as you think it is. Then again, why not just bash Koreans and make fun of their Engrishy.
First of all, let me say I have a fondness for the South Korean people, and having spent 13 months of my life there flying the DMZ trace, I feel like I have more than enough skin in the game to have any factual opinion I like about the ROK. As for "bashing Koreans and making fun of their Engrishy", pointing out that provocative border incursions, artillery fire, small firefights, assassination attempts, kidnappings, and a laundry list of other actions by the comrades in the north, followed by so far nothing more than hollow threats, is in fact just another day in the ROK.....and that Asians, including Koreans, who adopt English as a second language transpose 'L,s" and "R's", is in no way idiotic, it's factual. Whether or not you are offended is completely up to you, but at the same time I completely respect and realize that as a result of currently having family members on the peninsula, and the fact that your wife is Korean, these subjects carry more weight for you than the rest of us. I am sorry that you were offended, and hope you will accept my apology for being brash.

First of all, let me say I have a fondness for the South Korean people, and having spent 13 months of my life there flying the DMZ trace, I feel like I have more than enough skin in the game to have any factual opinion I like about the ROK. As for "bashing Koreans and making fun of their Engrishy", pointing out that provocative border incursions, artillery fire, small firefights, assassination attempts, kidnappings, and a laundry list of other actions by the comrades in the north, followed by so far nothing more than hollow threats, is in fact just another day in the ROK.....and that Asians, including Koreans, who adopt English as a second language transpose 'L,s" and "R's", is in no way idiotic, it's factual. Whether or not you are offended is completely up to you, but at the same time I completely respect and realize that as a result of currently having family members on the peninsula, and the fact that your wife is Korean, these subjects carry more weight for you than the rest of us. I am sorry that you were offended, and hope you will accept my apology for being brash.

i.imgur.com_6U90AvX.jpg

It's been a rough week. We are good. I've been known to be too easily offended. BTW I pick on my wife's engrishy often even though she's a former English teacher and is better at it than me.

Why do we entertain these idiots?

Blockade north korea entirely and stop all humanitarian aid until their military and government unconditionally surrenders

Back
Top Bottom