Brilliant Idea! - Infographics Thread for SHTF & Helpful Tips for Everyday Life

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_d1_9a_7a_d19a7a06593622345635653a7795a737.jpg
I like this one, The #8 Prostitute is more Important than the #9 Dentist. You'll be rethinking that one if you have a bad tooth in that scenario.

Edit: Oops I missed the Hammer to the Left. I guess you could Knock your tooth out or Hit yourself in th head to stop the Toothache pain.

Last edited:
print these, bind them, and sell them for super cheap at a gun show

anyone who has a table could make 2 to 3 bucks on each pamphlet (is this stuff copywrited?)

Eggs will last at least a week at room temp.

Not arguing, just looking for the details: Is that for store bought eggs or fresh eggs? I could see that for fresh eggs. I imagine that store bought eggs might not last as long since some of that time has been spent before it hit the store. Plus, the shells are weaker.

Also, I've read in a few places that store bought bottled water will be safe almost indefinitely as long as it's kept sealed.

Not arguing, just looking for the details: Is that for store bought eggs or fresh eggs? I could see that for fresh eggs. I imagine that store bought eggs might not last as long since some of that time has been spent before it hit the store. Plus, the shells are weaker.

Also, I've read in a few places that store bought bottled water will be safe almost indefinitely as long as it's kept sealed.
I always get the cage free eggs. The shells are thicker, and they seem to be a lot fresher. I've purchased eggs are grocery stores all over Europe and India and never once did I see them refrigerated. Always fresh for at least a week if not longer.

Back
Top Bottom