Brother In Law's Man Cave. Bone Collector TBone!

Nick is a great guy. He has been to my house many times for cookouts and swimming in our pool during the summer time. He has just purchased a house a little south of Hogansville. I don't think I have ever been around him and he not be happy as anyone I have ever met. Michael Waddell is also a great guy to hang out with. All of them are very busy all the time. Most people would love to have their jobs but with that said, they spend about 90% of the year on the road and never see their families. I'd rather sleep in my own bed at night.

Yeah I figured they didn't get to spend much time with their families. With all the shows they're involved with, the personal appearances and commercials they do. On camera it really looks like a great life but like you, I like to be at home at night and I couldn't spend that much time away from my family. I've been lucky enough to have been married to a great gal for 35 years and have the best 2 sons a guy could ever hope to have plus a daughter in law that we love very much. An Italian girl from upstate New York who is fast becoming a great "Redneck Girl." Lol

Back
Top Bottom