Browning resurrection

Smackdwn54

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
My hats off to competent gunsmiths.. I thought I was in deep water.. I have a browning buckmark field pistol that has at least 10,000 rounds through it easy.. Being a master technician on Mercedes for 10 years I though to myself hmm this state of the art ultrasonic cleaner would deep clean this crusty old aluminum frame with ease.. That was a huge mistake even though I use it all the time for aluminum engine parts. The dunk tank took all the anodized hardened aluminum off!!! My used mostly black frame was galled and a bluish white.. I thought it was toast!! I brought it to OTT GUN WORKS in Dville and had it ceracoated flat black.. Brian worked his magic and years of experience showed in the finished product.. He had to reanodize the frame due to my dumbass.. I am incredibly satisfied with my little browning and it looks better than when I bought it new off the glass shelf... He is highly recommended in my book.. Here are before and after pics of it... I only had the frame in the tank but had the hole entire gun ceracoated.. image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom