Browsing gunbroker... outstanding machine gun price.. Thompson 1928

You got to know the rules at a place like gunbroker.

I have seen 3 pin AKs for sale there as though they were just regular rifles

But you could you transfer it on a form 4?

Don't believe so. It would fall under a newly manufactured FA and therefore be a dealer only sample. Which explains why Nonliberal wouldn't want to get involved with it because a post-86 Thompson clone can be had for about $1500 last time I checked, assuming the Class III dealer has a good relationship with his local police chief (can get a signature for it). A few years ago I helped sell a dealer only CZ scorpion and M2 Carbine; they both for less than $1000 each....heartbreaking really when you look at the price of each of those if they're transferrable.

Don't believe so. It would fall under a newly manufactured FA and therefore be a dealer only sample. Which explains why Nonliberal wouldn't want to get involved with it because a post-86 Thompson clone can be had for about $1500 last time I checked, assuming the Class III dealer has a good relationship with his local police chief (can get a signature for it). A few years ago I helped sell a dealer only CZ scorpion and M2 Carbine; they both for less than $1000 each....heartbreaking really when you look at the price of each of those if they're transferrable.

Copy that :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom