• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BS at Governors gun Clubs

When I was a member at Georgia gun club, actually one of there favorites, one of the few that got Christmas cards from individual employees, not the club. But anyway, had one new RSO speak to me in a tone that I didn’t like, made a comment on there FB page about it, next time I went in that dude was gone, and was given a personal apology. Another time a RSO referred to me as little brother while screaming at me that I was standing too far back while shooting, I was doing that cause my brass was going into the other lane and that guy was looking none too pleased about it, so again another post, and another another RSO unemployed and another apology. Stayed there for a few years till I moved, still visit from time to time. My ultimate mission is to buy some cheap land in some podunk county to shoot.

I've seen the signs up recently at both Kennesaw and Powder Springs. Currently don't own any NFA items, although I do have plans for a SBR and can. As for collecting brass, I've never had any issues with it at either location.

Will agree though, it's a night and day difference between the two locations. Kennesaw still shows me as a member, where PS doesn't. Not sure why, but really don't care either, as I don't go that often.

I've seen the signs up recently at both Kennesaw and Powder Springs. Currently don't own any NFA items, although I do have plans for a SBR and can. As for collecting brass, I've never had any issues with it at either location.

Will agree though, it's a night and day difference between the two locations. Kennesaw still shows me as a member, where PS doesn't. Not sure why, but really don't care either, as I don't go that often.
What do the signs say?

Back
Top Bottom