• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Budget AR10 Complete Upper Half $360 shipped

land_surveyor

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Lol exactly what I got. Ordered the lower 3 weeks ago and upper today, all with free shipping. 2-35 round m&p 22 mags for $6.99 each and I'm feeling pretty good.

Just hope it shoots.

PSA AR10's are getting so-so reviews. Seems that some have an extractor spring that is too strong and won't go into battery (looks like easy fix) Other issue I have been reading about is too tigh/rought chambers that required upper to be returned for adjustment. Still a good deal as long as you get a PSA lower to mate up with it. A 308 for not much more than a 223 is always a good deal.

PSA AR10's are getting so-so reviews. Seems that some have an extractor spring that is too strong and won't go into battery (looks like easy fix) Other issue I have been reading about is too tigh/rought chambers that required upper to be returned for adjustment. Still a good deal as long as you get a PSA lower to mate up with it. A 308 for not much more than a 223 is always a good deal.

Anybody know of some good reviews? Ar10 for like $600 im in, but dont want something that is going to have malfuntions

Back
Top Bottom