budget pistol

Frost

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
girlfriend is severely limiting what guns i buy nowaday as ive got other stuff to payfor and get now, and this is probably the last one for a while. ive got cash for a taurus pistol. preferably a pt92 or 1911 style. any will do, shoot me a pm, cheaper the better

PT 111 G2 is on sale at Academy now for $269.00. All the reviews I've seen are good. Sometimes you can score one here used for $250.00 or less. I just got a used PT709 for $180.00 and I really like it. Probably gonna be tough to find a 1911 for under five bills. Well I guess if you want something 1911ish you could get a Star Model B or the smaller BM / BKS off of Gunbroker.

girlfriend is severely limiting what guns i buy nowaday as ive got other stuff to payfor and get now, and this is probably the last one for a while. ive got cash for a taurus pistol. preferably a pt92 or 1911 style. any will do, shoot me a pm, cheaper the better
Get another girlfriend it will only get worse,I'm not a marriage counselor,but I did stay at a holiday inn express.

Yeah, I've been single for a few years now and although there are some things I miss about being in a relationship having someone tell me what I can or can't buy is not one of them.
But...if you already have some guns, what's the purpose of a 'the cheaper the better' 'budget' pistol?

Tell her you bought a nice pistol, watch her reaction, see if she's worth keeping.
Seriously, you are supposed to be partners in this together. Not her in charge and you asking for permission on everything.

Back
Top Bottom