Bud's LE6920 Socom

BLBULLET

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
For anybody interested it looks like Colt has released a small run of Le6920 Socoms. Here is the Bud's link: https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...0socom_law_enforcement_30+1_223rem556nato_161

IMG_0354.PNG

$1,200 is a lot for an AR15 in this current market even if it is a Colt. Colt stopped using the KAC RAS too. They use the drop in Troy rail. You can build this same rifle for about half of what this one costs. It just wont say Colt M4A1 on the side.

I built this M4 SOPMOD clone last year. Colt 14.5" M4 profile barrel. Pinned and welded BCM extended A2 hider, BCM BCG, BCM buffer tube, Matec rear sight, KAC RAS, Colt waffle stock, Colt sling mount, ALG QMS trigger, Blue Force gear Vickers sling. Added the Trijicon TA01 NSN and Surefire M961 with a Malkoff LED upgrade. That extra $600 saved almost paid for the ACOG and would easily pay for an Aimpoint M4 or M2. For $600 you could get an older Aimpoint M2 and a Surefire M951 both and have an early Block I clone.

IMG_1494.JPG
IMG_1495.JPG
IMG_1496.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG

Appreciate the heads up OP. A year or two ago the pricing would be in line, now? About 5 - 600 too expensive.

When the heck is 223 ammo going to drop?

Appreciate the heads up OP. A year or two ago the pricing would be in line, now? About 5 - 600 too expensive.

When the heck is 223 ammo going to drop?

They have dropped a little. It will be awhile before the real drop happens. There was a run on ammo from California, starting next year they will need a permit to buy ammunition. So right now dealers in California are buying up lots of ammo for the demand. It wont be until next year until ammo prices start to drop.

They have dropped a little. It will be awhile before the real drop happens. There was a run on ammo from California, starting next year they will need a permit to buy ammunition. So right now dealers in California are buying up lots of ammo for the demand. It wont be until next year until ammo prices start to drop.

Yeah I'm ready to see prices come down even more. It'll be interesting to see how the market changes over the next few years. I tend to think a lot of smaller companies will go out of business and bigger companies will really have to adapt.

$1,200 is a lot for an AR15 in this current market even if it is a Colt. Colt stopped using the KAC RAS too. They use the drop in Troy rail. You can build this same rifle for about half of what this one costs. It just wont say Colt M4A1 on the side.

I built this M4 SOPMOD clone last year. Colt 14.5" M4 profile barrel. Pinned and welded BCM extended A2 hider, BCM BCG, BCM buffer tube, Matec rear sight, KAC RAS, Colt waffle stock, Colt sling mount, ALG QMS trigger, Blue Force gear Vickers sling. Added the Trijicon TA01 NSN and Surefire M961 with a Malkoff LED upgrade. That extra $600 saved almost paid for the ACOG and would easily pay for an Aimpoint M4 or M2. For $600 you could get an older Aimpoint M2 and a Surefire M951 both and have an early Block I clone.

View attachment 1229784 View attachment 1229785 View attachment 1229786 View attachment 1229787 View attachment 1229788 View attachment 1229789

Where you get that cage sticker?

Back
Top Bottom