• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds - Worth a visit? I am in Gatlinburg

Thanks all. I will be heading over in the morning. I never caught the knife bug. I carry cheapo folding knives that I buy on Amazon. And frequently lose them.

Thanks all. I will be heading over in the morning. I never caught the knife bug. I carry cheapo folding knives that I buy on Amazon. And frequently lose them.
The knife shop is cool even if you’re not big into knives. You’ll understand when you get there. And like I said the gun shop inside the knife store is really nice.

Was there for youngest volleyball tournament last year. My then 16 year old daughter asked me if I brought my pistol. (We were staying at a hotel with a water park) I said yes. She said there was a range 3 miles away and would rather be there and could we go?

Clean range with plenty of ventilation. She didn't want to listen to me, and the range officer politely asked if he could speak with her. He was ex military and he got her to quit flinching. I had my xd9 she was shooting, and he pulled his owb walther ppq9 and she could shoot it remarkably better. She shot 3 magazines out if his gun and loved it.

I tried to buy him a box to replace the rounds she shot and he said " A teenage girl that wants to shoot well shouldn't have to buy any ammo ever"

Bought her one on here the next week and she has a thousand rounds through it. The only thing she likes more is the buckmark.

Have bought a couple guns from them and would shoot there in a heartbeat.

Buds is much smaller than I thought it would be, but Smokey Mtn Knifeworks is great and they have a gun shop too that is well stocked and I liked it better than Buds. Buds staff was short of personality. My son and I tried to talk to a dude there that was far more interested in his phone apps than customers. I was willing to buy, but took my money to SMKW instead.

Back
Top Bottom