bug out bag

Cand T0724

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   2
Reaction score
Hey I'm really starting to look into preparedness bags. Can someone give me a basic list of what I need. Good.place to buy, things to add. All that good stuff. Keep in mind I'm not rich and will need to keep it really basic survival. I know how to hunt, fish, etc. However I'm talking stuff ill need in case my 20 mile drive home becomes a walk home. Should I invest in a set of waterproof shoes? Socks? What about tactical clothing etc. Best weapon to carry? Should I have a machete or a smaller more concealable weapon like that? Just help me out. Thanks guys.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/106066-My-first-try-at-a-Get-Home-Bag

I dont plan on bugging out to anywhere, I live far enough north, hopefully any **** cant reach me, but I do need to get my self home in case the SHTF while im not at home. I made myself a GHB (get home bag) that I keep in my vehicle with items to hopefully help me get home (I work 20mi from home). Everyone's needs are different, but this should give you an idea hopefully.

-Carlo

Last edited:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/106066-My-first-try-at-a-Get-Home-Bag

I dont plan on bugging out to anywhere, I live far enough north, hopefully any **** cant reach me, but I do need to get my self home in case the SHTF while im not at home. I made myself a GHB (get home bag) that I keep in my vehicle with items to hopefully help me get home (I work 20mi from home). Everyone's needs are different, but this should give you an idea hopefully.

-Carlo

Cumming is pretty dang close to the ATL. The GHB list is not bad!!!!

Cumming is pretty dang close to the ATL. The GHB list is not bad!!!!

Thanks. I need to do an update on it. Since I made that post, I've gotten a new EDC CCW and some new things. I'm right on the border of cumming and dawsonville, bout 3 mins from the outlets, takes about 45mins on 400 goin 75 to reach ATL

Back
Top Bottom