Bullseye Marksman Gun Club

Cand T0724

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   2
Reaction score
Hey guys,
as most of you know i work at Bullseye Marksman in cumming.

Just wanted to update on some prices we have in stock as of right now.

Spikes Tactical Stripped Lowers (2) 89.99 each

Geiselle SSA-E (2) $249.99 each

Glock 17 Factory TB (1) $599.99

Lots of Drago Rifle bags
Lots of new and consignment pistols in stock

If we don't have it in stock we can always order it.

come by and see us.

Bullseye Marksman Gun Club
6190 Parkway North Drive
Cumming Ga, 30040

Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but that price on the SSA-E, is way too high. Retail is $230 and I picked one up from an Atlanta area dealer recently for $184 + tax with free shipping.

Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but that price on the SSA-E, is way too high. Retail is $230 and I picked one up from an Atlanta area dealer recently for $184 + tax with free shipping.
thats an awesome price on the SSA-E

i would make sure that you didnt get an SSA because the cost difference between the two is a little different

Last edited:
You know I went there after seeing the lower prices and the guys up there were really friendly and I ended up buying more than what I came for. Maybe you just need to give people
a chance.

I like the range, and have bought a glock from them for a great price; however, a couple of the guys up there may turn off a few customers. One guy had his knife out and was swinging at around like a moron, acting like he was stabbing another guy up there for at least 10 minutes. Not sure why he thought this was a good thing to do in a shop full of people, but his 'victim' (bald, shorter, tan guy that worked there) pleaded with him to at least close the knife if was going to act a fool. If he is this careless with a knife I wonder what he is like with a loaded firearm.
Edited to add: I enjoy the range, speaking with Doug, and most of the guys (employees and customers), this one experience left a bad taste in my mouth, but will not deter me from shopping or shooting there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom