Bullseye Marksman Gun Club

Their rifle inventory was pathetic to say the least.

I thought they were going out of business bit yes the guys were very friendly behind the counter.

Would stop by more often if they would fill the racks with rifles but maybe the economy has them keeping overhead low which is understandable.

Last edited:
Been a member there for years, but have to admit their prices are a little higher than others. Nice guys behind the counter though. Wish their range price would drop a little, but that's me being greedy.. :)
;)

little high on price, and I was a solid repeat customer. But after my last trip there, the giftcard I was given can be considered trash. I understand cussing is one thing but when employees are using it to customers with women and kids standing at the counter is another. I should have done exactly what the guy and his kids did that were behind me, turn around and walked out. I know the store and business means well and this might not be the post for a rant, but that's my .2 cents.

little high on price, and I was a solid repeat customer. But after my last trip there, the giftcard I was given can be considered trash. I understand cussing is one thing but when employees are using it to customers with women and kids standing at the counter is another. I should have done exactly what the guy and his kids did that were behind me, turn around and walked out. I know the store and business means well and this might not be the post for a rant, but that's my .2 cents.
Don't throw it away.. give it to me (or sell to me at a deep discount!)

Back
Top Bottom