• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BUMP

Lots of folks use the "What's New" feature that brings up the newest posts. When people post bump it is to bring their thread back to the top of that list.

I've attempted to bump my thread in the classified's twice this morning and after making a "bump" post, waiting a few minutes, and coming back to the classifieds, my listing is nowhere to be found on the first two pages. Just take a while to come back to the top?

I've attempted to bump my thread in the classified's twice this morning and after making a "bump" post, waiting a few minutes, and coming back to the classifieds, my listing is nowhere to be found on the first two pages. Just take a while to come back to the top?

Depending on the time of day your thread could easily be pushed back a few pages in just a couple of minutes

I also did the Bump, and my add did not go to the top .. But it was at the top of the New Post heading at the top on the left ... I'm not sure if there is a way to get an add back to the top other than creating a new post with your add again...
Still figuring out he ODT inner workings...lol...

Back
Top Bottom