• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burris Fullfield E1 for $99

As good of a deal as anything is right now, I’m pausing online orders until USPS can figure out the difference between their ass and their elbows. Not worth a damn if it never shows up.
Indeed. I paid an extra $5 on this just to avoid USPS right now. I had an order from Brownells take almost three weeks to get to me through the mail recently. It's ridiculous.

Thanks for posting this
I've had one on my Mod 7 for a few years and it's a good one, it's very very clear,
it had a good writeup in one of the sport magazines, I think I paid about $350 years ago
getting another, on the way
only thing I don't like is the crosshairs are very fine and are not much use after sunset/low light

Thanks for posting this
I've had one on my Mod 7 for a few years and it's a good one, it's very very clear,
it had a good writeup in one of the sport magazines, I think I paid about $350 years ago
only thing I don't like is the crosshairs are very fine and are not much use after sunset/low light
Yes, people say the cross hairs are very small and it's not illuminated. So that is definitely a limitation.

If I ever pick up a SFAR or something like that, I may use it on that.

Thanks for posting this

I Stand corrected
scope arrived

this IS NOT the E1 Scope I bought before
mine is a 4.5 x 14x 50 with adjustable objective
this 3x9x50 looks the same looking through the scope, and has the same retical and the glass is very clear
it is very comparable to my Leupold VX-1
for the price ($121 shipped) I have ordered another
I call reading and comprehension of an ad the ....

Back
Top Bottom