• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushmaster QRC review

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
I posted this the other day in steals and deals.https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/bushmaster-qrc-339-ga-gun-store.1545113/ Ga Gun Store had them for $339 after MIR. So I got one, not sure what to expect with the low price point. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I picked mine up this morning. The fit and finish on this rifle is great. The bolt is smooth and the trigger is one of the better off the shelf triggers Ive used. Receivers are tight with no play and nothing rattles. Except the crappy mil spec stock. I am pleased with the rifle and for the price it will be a great start to my light "keep it simple" build.

20171111_141234.jpg

Will do. Its a "Christmas Gift" So, its getting put up for now....lol I will do a report when I get to shoot it.

Forgot about this thread. I sold it off for some vacation money. Would buy another though. Very well built rifle.

My nephew bought one and brought it over for me to field srip and lube. I was surprised at the fit and finish as well. Everything felt solid, decent trigger for 450 is what he paid for his ( I mean not a competition trigger but a decent stock trigger). I really couldn't believe what he go for that money. It's insane! The test of time will tell the real story though.

I was very impressed with the quality. I was expecting a floppy fit and crap trigger. Furniture was tight with no wobbling.

Back
Top Bottom