bushy caron 15

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
for the record my buddy who works at ADVOUT (adventure outdoors) says they have these on the regular for 800

if you need an ar, its more than i would wanna pay for the carbon (not a fan of poly lowers) but i got one and it is solid (im waiting for prices to drop so i can swap out the stripped upper and lower for metal)

on that note if anyone wants to trade a stripped lower or upper for my poly ones, i might be inclined to add a bit of cash on my end for the upgrade, so PM me

Are you sure you'll be able to swap out the upper/lower? I know there's issues with changing the hand guard. I think they had to reinforce the barrel mount area.

I agree it's a good gun and I also agree that the $1000 listings are crazy. There's been one sitting at the LGS for $799 for a while.

Also, you misspelled the title ;)

Or you can just go to Ga Gun Store in Gainesville and buy one for $690+tax instead of paying the bs prices knuckleheads are charging for them on here. They had 3 of them Saturday.

Last edited:
Or you can just go to Ga Gun Store in Gainesville and buy one for $690+tax instead of paying the bs prices knuckleheads are charging for them on here. They had 3 of them Saturday.

i think even 690 is a bit high for them. they seem to be pretty decently built guns though

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure you'll be able to swap out the upper/lower? I know there's issues with changing the hand guard. I think they had to reinforce the barrel mount area.

I agree it's a good gun and I also agree that the $1000 listings are crazy. There's been one sitting at the LGS for $799 for a while.

Also, you misspelled the title ;)
im new to the ar thing so there is a good chance you are correct, i have been wanting one forever and i got lucky with a trade (we both went away happy)

maybe i will just build a new one, nothing wrong with having two i reckon

I bought one from the ga gun store last Sat. They are second gen and from what I can tell the only thing different parts wise is the barrel nut. The carbon uses a larger diameter one. I just put a aluminum carbine rail on mine,it changes out the same as any other ar. I put 100 rounds through it Sunday and no problems at all. If she gives me a problem I will get a stripped metal upper and regular barrel nut and swap everything over. Stripped lowers on here all the time.

Back
Top Bottom