• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buyer welches based on text messages

So, he negative you sent to him didn't stick because it wasn't backed up by private messages within the ODT computer system...
so then how did his negative stick against you ?
Did you confirm through PMs to him that you weren't sure if you had a meeting place and time or not, but you were just gonna take a chance and go out there anyway???
Np, I didn't confirm with a PM because he said he worked odd hours and would text me as soon as he knew when he got off work, first time he didn't show at the arranged time and place, he said his boss made him stay longer and he couldn't text. The next day he apologized when he texted and told me he would meet at the same place at a certain time, he never showed and wouldn't return phone or text messages I sent. So, I left him a NEGATIVE

I assume that if someone welches on a deal when the meet was arranged via text messages that the negative feedback will not stick.
It was a new user with no feedback.
Am I correct about the texts being worthless for proof of a Welch, even if I can show proof of the texts?

Yup I already been through the same situation

0's? I try to avoid them. Negative feedback at all, I try to avoid them too. I have missed those a couple times. Though I will say the worst I've ever been burned was for a $6800 purchase from a guy with 100+ positive and no negatives.

In short, you are correct that text means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom